Sunday, October 23, 2016

Opinion vs Fact

An  uproar on a cartoon I put on my Facebook profile a while back caused me to think about this, again. I thought for a while before I named this blog, “One Man’s Opinion”. It is not called , “One Man’s Fact”, as it is just my opinion based on what I have learned in my many Strange Classrooms and observations made in my travels. Although it does indeed contain a lot of stone cold facts too.
The definition of an opinion is:
An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented.
The definition of a fact is:
The word fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality.
The people that were the most aggressive and insulting about the cartoon most definitely prefer to deal with opinions, which they blatantly, against all evidence and intellectual reasoning, boldly state as FACTS.
Only one group, who’s symbol appeared in the cartoon  attacked , and broke a lot of the principles of their Master in word and attitude while doing this. I do believe that they actually chase more people away than recruit, which is again against their Masters orders. I wonder if they will think about this. I somehow doubt it.
I did not need to file this for future reference, as my Chronicles show, I have met them often. They never fail to prove my personal theory right.
A compilation of my Strange Classrooms is soon to be released, please “Like” and  keep an eye on this page.
THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF
Here is a story of developing and breaking an addiction, while dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome at the same time.
THE CHRONICLES OF THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF II Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment