Monday, October 17, 2016

Emotional Baggage

BaggageHaving attended many Strange Classrooms; dragged, kicking and screaming into a lot of them, I do believe I learned a lot. One of the most important was to get rid of baggage. It is amazing when one opens ones eye’s how much shit, we willingly, if un-wittingly drag about with us. I kid you not, it is HARD to leave this baggage behind. Hard, embarrassing and humbling. It takes great courage and a lot of work that never ends. Most would rather ignore the problem and thereby add to their baggage, conveniently blaming the opposite sex for all the problems in finding/keeping a relationship. They also disguise the baggage as religious convictions, mental disorders, and a veritable host of other excuses.
I have no desire to associate/date people that not only carry their baggage around like a trophy but also try to off load it on others. Don’t get me wrong. My Strange Classrooms taught me that I should, nay, it is my duty, to help other people from what I so unwillingly learned. This I try to do to the best of my ability, hell, if a person is willing, I will even hold their hand. However, I will not, cannot, take on their baggage to replace what I threw away.
This lady wrote an excellent article on the subject, please read it.
If there’s too much baggage….. adios!

A compilation of my Strange Classrooms is soon to be released, please “Like” and  keep an eye on this page.
THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF
Here is a story of developing and breaking an addiction, while dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome at the same time.
THE CHRONICLES OF THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF II



Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment